Friday, February 23, 2007

ProfoundHits, Surf7Daily, ClixSense, K7.net, EzSurf-n-Earn

Profound Hits seems to have disappeared. Robert obviously wasn't going to pay anyways, but am still surprised the site is gone now.

Compounding is now open at Surf7Daily until 2200 GMT on 27 February. Upgrades will be added on the 28th and payments will begin March 1st. Look forward to this one. Then I can finally upgrade at 9PlanetNoSurf. BTW, if you're not in this one yet, now is the time. No need to think about it, just do it.

If you're into doing paid to clicks, here is another site. There are ads to click on for free members. They seem to be 1 or 2 cents so far, but may go as high as $5. Premium members have over 400 ads available though. Premium membership costs $10 for a year. Payment requires a minimum balance of $10.

If you've tried out any of those paid to signup sites I've talked about, you'll notice lots of those offers request a phone number. I really don't like giving out my number for those, so I usually make one up. That could be part of why I haven't been credited for a lot of the offers I've done. Well, here's a site which gives you a free voice mail & fax #. You get a number in the 206 area code. I just signed up, but haven't tried it yet. Apparently people at Treasure Trooper use it.

EzSurf-n-Earn admins sent out an update saying payouts for old pendings are being done, but it is slow going. They mention Ez & Wicked Hits, but again no mention of Dimension sites. After all the hoopla surrounding their launch, I guess they're just forgetting about them now that time's are tough. Think I may send them an email.




No comments: