Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ebates, ItPaysToLearn, FusionCash, Surf7Daily, 9PlanetNoSurf, TrickleDownCash

Woohoo! Received my check from Ebates for all the holiday shopping I did. There's tons of get paid to shop sites out there, but for some reason I like Ebates. I tried FatWallet, but they never credited me, so I won't use them. Haven't really tried any others, since I've had good luck with Ebates. When you sign up, you also get $5 free. In order to receive a check, you need a balance of $10, so you're already half way to pay out. Not a bad deal.

BTW, I'm giving up on ItPaysToLearn. I did a couple of offers yesterday, but still haven't gotten credited. Guess the first payment was a fluke.
I'm moving on to FusionCash. They give you $5 free at signup and you can request cashout at $25. They pay by PayPal or check, with no fees. Seem to have a lot of offers and the offers seem to pay more than at other get paid to signup sites. Guess I'll give it a try for a week or so & see how it goes.

9PlanetNoSurf continues to climb. As of last night there were over 1450 accounts. 71% active. Very nice for a site only a week old.

Surf7Daily has added Tri-Star Money Changers as a payment option due to member requests. Not so sure this is a good move, but whatever. For some reason I continue to avoid the Tri-Star sites. Maybe it's the controversy. They do continue to pay though & have been paying for quite some time.

Stay tuned for a celebration at the new TrickleDownCash.

No comments: