Thursday, October 04, 2007

Payments, TV Guide back issues

Received several payments the past week from Easy2Earn, 17SurfPro, Cashing-n-Surf, and PSTraffic. I am going to refrain from reupgrading for a few weeks though. I'm at a crucial point in my pregnancy and if anything happens now, I will be in the hospital at least a week. Once I get past 32 weeks, which will be 2 weeks on Saturday I'll reupgrade. I'll still be posting though.
If anyone is interested in TV Guide back issues, I've finished updating the available issues at my website. Will be working on adding Playgirl back issues next, which btw sell pretty well. I've already sold several on ebay. I also have Soap Opera Digest back issues I will be listing.


Note: links to back issues updated on 12/17/07



Easy2Earn


Make Money on the Internet


No comments: