Friday, October 28, 2011

Butterfinger pie is my favorite post-Halloween dessert!

Guest post written by Annie Krisp

I love how just about anything can be baked into a pie and it's delicious. I don't think that it's hard to believe that, so of course Halloween candy is another great option to put into pies to make them even better. As soon as they start putting it out in stores, I like to make sure that I grab a few bags of candy here or there so that I'll have enough candy to include in all of my baking and not just to give out to trick or treaters.

I mean, I guess that you could just buy a whole lot of bags of candy at a time to make sure that you have enough, but I'm not really in the habit of doing that. I'm continually finding new recipes for desserts with candy online with my wireless internet providers Corvallis that I discover I don't have the proper candy to prepare. So I guess that's my excuse in regards to that.

But my favorite dessert may be my butterfinger pie because it's my favorite candy bar.

No comments: