Monday, February 27, 2012

bonus check

Post contributed by Leonard Phelps

I got a little bonus check at work for finishing a project before the deadline. I wasn’t exprecting to get it, and it couldn’t have come at a better time. Lord knows I’ve got plenty of bills I could put this money toward, but I’m actually thinking about getting internet at home with the check. I’ve been looking at all the satellite internet deals and it seems like a great time to do it! I’ve been wanting it for so long, and this might just be my chance when I finally have a little extra cash. I think in the end it would probably end up saving me money to get internet at home, actually. I spend so much extra gas money going to and from the library to use the computer, and that would be money put back into my pocket if I had access at home. Also, I could pay my bills online, which would save me money on stamps. I know that’s not that much money, but hey, every penny counts, right?

No comments: