Thursday, February 22, 2007

SurfWarrior, 9PlanetNoSurf, TaketheInternetBack

Payment received from SurfWarrior. I went back in with another min upgrade, not sure if I will reupgrade again once this upgrade expires. If I do, that will be the last one. Then I will move on.

Here's the latest update from 9PlanetNoSurf. I'm posting the whole thing as the email contains some forum links & other info:

Well, by now, if you have followed 9planetnosurf.com, you would have seen the fantastic growth in just the last 6 days!



We have surpassed 99% of the HYIPs out there both in membership and spends!  And we are getting a lot of good comments from many luminaries and list owners! (Not just comments, but actual dollars!)



So... if you have not yet spent in 9planetsurf.com I would like to know why.  Why?  We are at the start!  This IS the best time to get into one of these!  But this one is NOT just "one of these".  This one is run by... yours truly.  And most folks out there know that am honest and that I will not run with the money.  And you have my address and phone number below, so you can hunt me down! I promise you that it will NOT be necessary!



Before you spend?  Go to the MMG thread here: http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?showtopic=129883, read all you can.  Also go here: http://www.emarketcafe.com/index.php?showtopic=1473&st=0 and read all you can.  As well, here is a good summary: http://www.etalkmoney.com/hyip/9planetnosurf-what-is-going-on/






Finally read this endorsement by a famous Researcher: http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?showtopic=129883&st=563



Good to go?



I sure hope so!  Don't waste any time.  Do not wait until we're two months old.  Now is the time to get in and spread the word and earn 9%+2%+1%.  If you don't tell others about it, they will find out in any case and you would have lost those referral commissions.  So do it now.



js



Oh and my phone number is 1-519-372-0638 but please do not call before 11 AM nor after 11 PM.  EST.







9PlanetReviews

527 3rd ave E. #2

Owen Sound

Ontario

N4K2J9

CANADA



Did you know TaketheInternetBack has a whole bunch of ebooks you can download for free? I joined a long time ago, but never made the time to check the ebooks out, so I'm making the time now & going to read one. This site is free to join. There are no turing numbers on the paid emails. You just click on a link in the email. A page opens & you are credited. Very fast. You are given $10 free at signup & can cash out at $20.

No comments: