Monday, February 26, 2007

TopGunTraffic, The Ultimate Surf, ClixSense, 9PlanetNoSurf, ProfoundHits, Parent Talk

Received payment from TopGunTraffic and reupgraded.

The Ultimate Surf has been able to make a few payments, but is still waiting on invested money to come back. Nick is still hopeful things will turn around.

So far ClixSense seems to be a pretty good site for PTC. Every time I login there are new ads to click on. Surprisingly enough I have .72 already. With PTC that's quite a bit. Some sites pay so little per click that it takes forever to earn any kind of balance. I think minimum payout here is $10, so it shouldn't take too long to reach payout.

Today was 9PlanetNoSurf's best performing day in its short 13 day history. The surge in upgrades was inspired by members now being able to have 4 concurrent upgrades.

Checked out the Profound Hits thread at one of the forums & apparently I missed the update Robert had posted at the site. Basically said he was shutting down, but keeping a copy of the database in case a miracle occurred & he was able to make payouts. Won't hold my breath.

In case anyone is interested, I have launched the final installment in my blog series. This one is a parenting blog which will talk about all my adventures in raising my son and the tips and tricks I've learned along the way.

No comments: