Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CommandCorps, EzSurf-n-Earn, ItPaysToLearn, 4 WAHMS, oneMillionLinks

One of the Command Corps admin, Israel, has opened up a profit sharing site, 4Newbies Marketing. I refuse to join their sites. Why? Way back when, they had a hyip as part of their network. I joined & upgraded. Shortly after, they said they were closing. I believe they said everyone would be paid or refunded. Well, I never received anything. For the longest time, the site was still up & you could login & check your account. One day, the site was gone. Maybe there was some announcement I missed. Maybe I was supposed to do something in order to get paid. I don't know. Bottom line is, I lost money to them, so I won't join any more of their sites.

EzSurf-n-Earn is also a profit sharing site. Sorry, I'm not joining this one either. Why? Because they still owe me money for upgrades in the Dimension Ads sites.
Drunkonlife's blog says there is some disturbing info about these admin and a blogger. He didn't elaborate though, so be careful.

One of the links I cleaned out at my website was ItPaysToLearn. It used to be a site where you could earn money doing PTC, completing offers & doing quizzes. When your account reached $1, they would pay you through PayPal. Well, the site is now under new management and you can only do paid offers. Kind of sucks, I liked the site before. The site now says once you complete an offer, you will get an instant payment to your paypal account. I did one offer for a free magazine & yes I was instantly paid to paypal. The free offer said you had to complete another offer to get your free subscription, I didn't have to complete another offer to get a paypal payment. Pretty cool. BTW, your old ItPaysToLearn account login info will no longer work, and don't forget to login before you complete an offer. Site also says they payout hourly, so payments aren't quite instant.

Here's a link to a link exchange. Their goal is to get 1 million links. You link to them and they will link back to you. Just need to add their link to your site and then click on it in order for them to back link.

Here's a link to a site which gives some good info on making money online. Site admin is apparently a work at home mom with 7 kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I joined that same hyip, got treated the same way, and hold the same grudge.

Ice Princess said...

Sorry you lost too. Glad I'm not the only one avoiding their sites.