Monday, February 19, 2007

Site Seer, 9PlanetNoSurf

While cleaning up links on my website yesterday, I came across this message at SiteSeer:
Site Closed Until Further Notice
For the past week I have been battling with the flu. Sorry, I did not get back to you sooner; but I had no news to tell you.
I do know that yet another investment place took off with some more of our money. This was an on-line place.
I have a very important guardianship court hearing tomorrow. With real world work today and 7 years of bank records to go over before court, I don't think I will have time to meet with Johnny and Ernest before the hearing is over.
This is just a note to tell you that we are still here and Johnny is still working on this problem.
I'll get back to you as soon as I meet with them.

Won't hold my breath.

BTW, I think my website is coming along well. I like it, not sure if anyone else will. Still have lots more to do to it though. Hard part is finding the time to do it.




9PlanetNoSurf continues to do extremely well. Check out the right side of the site for a few new links. One link being current site statistics, courtesy of Paipal. Another link being EvidenceEliminator. It eliminates where you've been on the web, etc, even fixes your registry. Sounds like a good product. Interesting what happens when you click on the link to it.

No comments: