Monday, February 05, 2007

Bob, Ads Mania, BigDaddySurf, Lee, My Random Downline

So Bob bought XLO for $25,000. Wow, I had no idea sites sell for that much. That's serious cash. If you believe him, sounds like everyone got scammed. Dolphin's got the whole post. Bob's still having his programmer get final figures, so we'll see what develops. I'm cutting my losses & moving on.

I suggest avoiding the newly opened Ads Mania site by the admin of Manic Ads. Despite the hype of Manic Ads, I never joined. That suddenly closed & admin turned right around & opened a new site. I did join the new site just to check it out, but won't be upgrading. Just have a feeling site should be avoided.

Payouts at BigDaddySurf will resume around February 15. Apparently admin is making money for a change. Well, that's good news. Nate's one of the few honest admins who really tries.

Lee of Surf2Prosperity has a big rant on the homepage of fairpatton, even includes links to photos. All I'm going to say is he is definitely a strange bird & I don't believe anything he says.

This is a cool development in the my random downline sites opened by drunkonlife & his partner. They are thinking about offering free web hosting in exchange for advertising banners. At the moment I'm comfortable with my hosts. My blogs are free at blogger.com, which I like because they are linked into google's blog search. My main site is free at freehostia.com. No problems so far. If I ever get a lot of traffic though, I may have to switch.
One thing I have to do is look into making some banners for my blogs & a new one for my main site which I also need to work on. Time... just goes too fast.

No comments: