Saturday, February 03, 2007

Every Man's Monitor, 9planetNosurf.com, Tax info

The monitor site which is part of the my random downline lineup is now up and running. Looks like it will be useful & should be a monitor site which can be trusted. Only members upgraded in My Random Downline will be able to vote. It will be read only for everyone else. The monitor site has 4 sections, surf sites, hyip, network marketing & blogs. Check out this link for more info. Don't forget to check out the forum too. Membership in My Random Downline is $6 for 30 days. Extremely cheap advertising, so check it out if you haven't already.

Check out John at 9planet's blog for info on the hyip he will be launching soon. Several different plans, sounds interesting. Should be a good site with a good admin.

Drunk has a scary post. Remember back when surf sites had the brilliant idea to start requiring members to submit tax info in order to get paid. A bunch of sites did that, the network, alien trust, alertpaypro was going to, don't remember any of the other ones. Anyways, those sites are all closed now. I never fell for it, but some people did and now a former member of alien trust has received a 1099 for money he never received, $50,000 which equates to a tax payment of $18,000. Unbelievable. I never submitted tax info because I was afraid of identity theft. I had thought about getting a separate tax id for a business, but I never did. Good thing. I never thought about the possibility of getting billed for money never received. Just the other day I was thinking to myself, I wonder what happened to all that paperwork people were "required" to submit. Guess we know what Vince is doing with the paperwork he received. I guess scammers just never give up.

No comments: