Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Ultimate Surf, Treasure Trooper

Woohoo, just got fresh egold thanks to a payment from The Ultimate Surf. The minimum upgrade here has been changed to $5, so I'm not sure if I'm going back in. Gonna take a look at Every Man's Monitor & see what site's are out there. Note: The Ultimate Surf is doing fine, just part of my new strategy, don't linger in any one site for too long.

So I signed up for Treasure Trooper not too long ago. Payouts are done monthly by check for accounts with a minimum of $20. There are a ton of paid to signup offers, tons of free ones. According to the forum, there is a trick to getting credited for all the free offers. I guess I haven't figured out the trick yet, because I haven't gotten credited for any of them, except for the survey sites. Last night I moved on from those & tried one of the trial offers, stamps.com. I've signed up for a trial from stamps.com before through Inbox Dollars. It's a really cool site. You download software & can print out free stamps or shipping labels. They were giving away free scales. It wasn't clear whether they still were. Anyways, I signed up, but still have to download the software, 21mb. Soon after I signed up, my Treasure Trooper account was credited $15. I now have a balance of $21. Very cool. Look forward to getting a check next month. Now I just have to remember to cancel my stamps.com trial sometime within the next 4 weeks.

No comments: