Saturday, February 10, 2007

My Random Downline, Amazon

Yaaaay, My Random Downline, Every Man's Monitor and the Net Profits Group Forum are now back online! I'm not much of a forum poster & don't really check them out much, maybe because I just don't have the time, but I've been keeping up with this forum. When it was offline, I actually started to miss it. It has a comfortable atmosphere & a lot of well known names, so check it out if you haven't already. Don't forget you can advertise at the forum using My Random Downline. It's really cheap advertising, $6 for 30 days. You can make that back too. You get paid $1 for every upgraded referral.

Last night I was poking around Amazon & discovered they now sell groceries. I was really surprised. It's a pretty good idea. They sell more than 18,000 non perishable items: boxed food, laundry detergent, dish detergent, hair products, tea, coffee etc. Free shipping directly to your door. Very cool. Everything comes in bulk, but the prices seem really reasonable. Pantene shampoo is actually cheaper than at Walmart. I may actually do a lot of shopping here. I guess someday we'll never have to leave the house. Is that a good thing?

No comments: