Thursday, February 08, 2007

TrickleDownCash, My Random Downline, headlines

Latest update from TrickleDownCash says payments have been completed. This is a pretty good site. Check it out if you're looking for something new.

Well, the hackers have hit the netprofitsgroup sites. All 3 sites are currently offline and should be back online sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. Upgrades at My Random Downline will be extended by the amount of time the site is offline. Apparently someone doesn't like sites run by honest admin. I look forward to the sites return, especially the monitor site as I'm trying to choose a new site to join. Have found a couple I'm considering, but still undecided.

Upstate NY is making the headlines due to all the snow we are getting. I'm south east of the major pile up, but we did get about 6 inches today, with another 4 or so due tonight. It's days like this that make me glad I work at home.
Speaking of headlines, Anna Nicole Smith was found unconscious in her hotel room in Florida & has apparently died. Wow that's a shock. She just had a baby, days later her son died, she's been involved in tons of lawsuits since then. I feel bad for her poor daughter. I'll have to check out Nancy Grace tonight for the full scoop.

No comments: