Friday, January 12, 2007

ASA, PTSPayPro, 10DollarsWonder, e2ePay, Project PayDay

Drunkonlife has more info on the saga between ASA and PTSPayPro. The gist of it is Jake is stepping down from ASA & handing the reigns to Butch, who's a moderator and PTSPayPro is a good site to avoid. Apparently Will from 24DP is part of PTSPayPro and had hoped to use it as a feeder site to revive 24DP.
Well, I learned the sites that make it to the top of the ASA list, always die not too long after they hit the top. I mainly use ASA to check out what sites are around, get an overview of how they are doing at the moment & to post payout updates. I really don't trust monitor sites. Too much politics.
PTSPayPro, I was never in, although, I was in 24DP. It was one of the few sites I got out of before dying. From the sounds of it, Will & anyone he is associated with, are good people to avoid.

At the top of the 10DollarsWonder login page is a banner advertising e2ePay, a new payment processor. Today I received a warning from the admin at Site Enhancements about e2ePay. Here's the update:

Hello everyone,

I have been informed to be watchful of e2epay. The site does not have the https is the first warning. The second warning is a member tried calling the phone number listed on whois and it is disconneted. The third warning is every site connected to the owner are HYIP or money scheme programs that are closed down.

Be very careful with your info if you are in this site.

Gloria


I think it was a few days ago I mentioned Project PayDay. You sign up & then have to fill out an offer in order to become a member. You will be refunded the s/h for the offer within 24 hours of sending the admin a contact refund request. I sent in my refund request & waited. No refund. So a day or two ago, I sent in another refund request. Received an email my refund was pending & should show up within 24 hours. Yup, today my refund showed up in my paypal account. Cool. Now I just have to call & cancel the offer I signed up for. I signed up for blogging for dollars, so I really hope it comes, since I never bookmarked the page to download the info, just the signup page which didn't have a login link.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you began to use Project PayDay. I am very interested to see if it is a scam and how hard it is to use. You said you got your S&H refunded is that correct? Thank so much. buaka84@hotmail.com

Ice Princess said...

Well, I read through ProjectPayDay. It's basically information on getting paid to complete offers for yourself & others & getting free items by completing offers. It doesn't seem to be a scam. I signed up for the blogtoolkit. I was refunded 5.34 to my paypal account & the blogtoolkit did come. I was able to cancel my blogtoolkit membership through the blogtoolkit.com website. Once you sign up for the offer through project payday, make sure you send them a contact request with your paypal address. I had to do it twice in order to get refunded, so keep sending them requests every couple of days if you don't get your refund right away.
I haven't tried any of the sites projectpayday talks about except money.123stuffforfree.com. I haven't been credited for the offer I completed. I sent a contact request, but no answer. I would avoid that one. ProjectPayDay provides forums you could go to to get more information on the sites provided.
For getting paid to complete offers I'm trying out TreasureTrooper. That one is definitely not a scam, but you should always be careful when completing offers which require a credit card.

Anonymous said...

I'm a member of ProjectPayDay. It's not a scam. I joined two of the sites shown in their training manual, FreeLunchRoom and Anything4Free. Great sites. You can make money, but you have to get past the "newbie" stage, just starting out. I have to caution anyone who's interested in joining though, that you will have to make sure you monitor the offers you do and stay on stop of them. Don't get greedy, it's not a race, do one or two offers, go green which is what happens when your offer is approved. Make sure you don't miss your opportunity to cancel the order if you decide you don't want the product, otherwise you will get caught having to pay the full price, that can be very pricey. Remember you are only obligated to do what the TOS (Terms of Service) require, usually only the trial offer. You will learn all this and more at the forums. HINT: Cancel the autoship/autofill at any time, so you won't get charged for shipments you don't want and eating up your credit card. I made over $200 in one month. You have to be PayPal verified also, which is easy.