Wednesday, January 10, 2007

VivaSurf.us, SolidTrust, Computer-Traffic

Payment received from VivaSurf.us. I reupgraded, but this may be my last cycle. I think I've been staying with a site & reupgrading for too long, that's why I'm losing too much. From now on, I'm only going to stay with a site for a couple of cycles, depending on the terms, and then I'm getting out. I do have a couple low ROI I'm going to stay with for a while. These high ROI sites though, I'm going in & getting out fast and I'm not joining anymore sites with a 50/50 rule. No more site loyalty. Loyalty doesn't get you too far in autosurfing. Look at Dave Cannard, touted as the most honest admin. All of a sudden he closes up shop. No refunds, nothing. Not even a word about the upgrades he took in the day before he closed shop. Yeah, he was real honest.

Solid Trust sites are switching servers, so if you try to access them & they don't load, that is why.

A new site I joined, but haven't upgraded in yet is Computer-Traffic. It's a brand new site run by the admin of MyCowboySurf and his son. 4%, 40 days, upgrades are $5, cashout weekly, no 50/50 rule. I think I will be upgrading as soon as I get some egold in my account. This site is recommended by Surf Bloodhound so it should be a good one.

No comments: