Monday, January 08, 2007

XLO, TreasureTrooper

I guess the big news is XLO may be sold to TriStarMedia. Not sure this is the best of news. Bob already has a couple of surf sites along with a payment processor. Maybe he's trying to put a monopoly on the surf industry. Face it, no surf site lasts very long. XLO was one of the rare ones which lasted a little over a year. If Bob has this whole network of sites, when they go down, then what. It'll have a ripple effect on other surf sites, bringing them down. I will give Bob credit though. His sites have been around a while & he's still paying. Too late in the game for me to jump into any of them though. I prefer to just stay out, maybe I'm missing out, but I prefer to play it safe.

Just joined Treasure Trooper in the hopes of making some extra money. It's a site similar to Inbox Dollars. I suggest creating a separate email if you decide to join. Filling out offers tends to lead to a lot of spam.

No comments: