Monday, January 15, 2007

My Random Downline, Wiflyer, MVPSurf, TrickleDownCash, MySpace

Always get a copy of your post before you publish, in case something happens and you lose it, as I just did, without getting a copy. argggh.
Ok.

MyRandomDownline seems like it is doing well. You can now add up to 3 sites to your members area. Admin wants to start populating the database. I have to get going and add mine.
Spent the weekend doing some online shopping, clothes at old navy and a device which is supposed to share my internet connection with my laptop. I do most of my work at home using a company laptop, but use my desktop for email and the internet. Sometime's I'll download a file and need to use it on my laptop. I just use my thumb drive, but thought it would be nice to have a network to share files & my internet connection. I started researching it, but I'm just not a hardware person. Reading about routers, external modems, access points just gave me a headache. Then you have to tweak settings too. Sounded complicated. Then I came across the wiflyer. It's all that rolled into 1 device with a fast, easy setup. Sounds really cool. The reviews were all really good. $100 at www.wiflyer.com. It's been shipped, so we'll see. That's next weekends project.

MVPSurf's new site is up. Michael is trying to make it a non ponzi. There is a prepaid legal site, which he will be using funds from to pay members. Michael is a good admin, but I'm going to sit this one out.

TrickleDownCash is in need of a new script. Here's a link discussing what to do.

John at 9planet has a comment about myspace I agree with. Back when the holiday giveaways were occurring, I downloaded a traffic generating document which discussed myspace. I have a person myspace account I use to talk with my sister and cousins. I did set up a fake account to use to get referrals, but I just couldn't get into it. MySpace is intended for personal use and making real friends. I don't want to pretend to be someone's "friend" just to get referrals. I prefer talking to someone without having a hidden agenda. You definitely have to be careful when using myspace, either trying to get friends or receiving friend requests. My personal account is always getting friend requests from people I don't know, and then the next day their profile is deleted. You just never know who you could be talking to or what their agenda might be.

Want to wish Dolphin a Happy Birthday!


Guess that's the gist of my lost post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ice Princess,

Thank you for thinking of me on my birthday .. very sweet of you :)

Keep up the great work here at your blog ... :)

Dolphin

Ice Princess said...

you're welcome.:)