Saturday, March 03, 2007

SurfWarrior

And the Domino Effect begins:

Here's the latest update from SurfWarrior:

I have always been straight forward since the very beginning and I will be straight forward with all of you now. The closure of Desertskymarketing has put a major dent in SurfWarrior's ability to payout. I had over $5k in DSM awaiting any refund. I will process as many payments until funds run out.
I do have a suggestion that will help, but it will require the majority of members to participate. I sincerely want surfwarrior to continue but I can't do it without your help. I have been paying within 24hrs for 1 month now. Please consider that. I have always said that I will keep on paying till the end and I think I have proven that.
So, here's my straight forward suggestion. I will not sugarcoat anything. SurfWarrior has 573 members. I implore ALL members to upgrade with at least $25. That will greatly help us make up any momentum we have lost. As an admin, I have done the best I can by paying until I can't pay anymore. Now it's time for all of us to join together as a team to make this work. Again, I implore ALL members to at least give this suggestion a shot and upgrade with at least $25.

Michael


Moral of the story: Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

2 comments:

yeepage said...

i have same thinking with Michaels surfwarrior, i list money in GS11 and was hoping to earn a little back too, but seems he got no money left, dont think this will be the only one got issues now after DSM, think i stick to 4newbies and turnstyle for now....

if free drop into my blog at www.yeepage.blogspot.com and we can share links with each other

Ice Princess said...

yeah, DSM is planning on doing refunds, so I'm hoping Michael gets his and can continue payouts. Still not good news though.

Nice blog. I will add you to my list.