Thursday, March 01, 2007

Solid Trust, Surf7Daily, 9PlanetNoSurf, ClixSense, McAfee, AVG

Don't forget, today is surf day at Solid Trust.

Payment received from Surf7Daily. Just awaiting a transfer from AlertPay to e-gold & I'll be upgrading at 9PlanetNoSurf. If you're not in, join now while it's still hot.

For the month of March, ClixSense is offering $5 for every referral who upgrades to premium. You can also now convert your ad viewing commissions into ad credits you can use to list your own ads. Did I mention, this site is free to join! So far I really like it. I've got a balance of 1.10 already. I haven't even been very faithful in clicking, but it adds up quick.

Careful when you are surfing. This morning I ended up with something which gave me the blue screen of death. Rebooted & some strange application wanted access to the internet. Did a scan & there was a trojan on my system. It's very important your computer has a firewall, anti-virus and anti-spyware programs installed. My firewall is McAfee, but I believe ZoneAlarm has a free version. I use AVG's free anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. Also check out download.com. They have tons of free security software.

No comments: