Thursday, March 08, 2007

Surf Warrior, Top Gun Traffic, 17SurfPro, Surf7Daily

Payment received from SurfWarrior. Will probably be upgrading here every 5 days as the hint in the members area advises. Hopefully I can get into profit faster too.

Also received payment from TopGunTraffic and reupgraded.

I made the mistake of reading the latest update from 9PlanetNoSurf here. Apparently full refunds are only going to those who opened an account and upgraded the same day the site closed. Not to those who had an existing account and upgraded the same day the site closed, even if this was the first upgrade. That doesn't really make much sense, but whatever. That's why I avoid hyped up sites & hyip. At least when an autosurf dies, I've received a little advertising.

One new site I've joined is 17SurfPro. 7%, 17 days, view 17 sites, $10 per upgrade, paid on expiry, e-gold only. This is from the same admin as Surf7Daily, which I'm not upgrading in for a bit. I'll see how 17SurfPro goes. It's the same admin & higher ROI, so it makes a little more sense to be in this one instead. Good admin with a whole network of advertising sites and these 2 surf sites, so it's not just ponzi based like the majority of autosurfs.

I still have a little extra e-gold left, so I'm looking for another site to join. Will decide in the next couple of days. I prefer to have small upgrades in many sites, rather than large upgrades in a couple sites. Why? Don't put all your eggs in one basket.


Ultimate Wealth Package

No comments: