Friday, March 09, 2007

4Newbies, CEP, 9PlanetNoSurf, MrTenPercent

So the new site, 4Newbies, opened up by Israel of the Command Corps group is now under control of CEP. CEP has been paying for a long time, apparently it's a good site. The reason I never joined them is because you can only use their processor, CEPTrust, for upgrades. I'm not too keen on that idea. So 4Newbies gets control transferred over and guess what? All 4Newbies members are now forced to use CEPTrust. Members existing before this switch can only get paid the upgrades they bought, before this switch, to CEPTrust. I do believe that is not right and am glad I didn't join. Check out Dolphin's blog for the full scoop.

I'm still waiting on my refund from 9PlanetNoSurf.

I've been checking out some new surf sites to join. I had problems with the crypto card in my top choice, so forget that one. One of the ones I'm going with is MrTenPercent. It's been paying for 6 months. Upgrades are 5% and earn until you decide to cashout. Min cashout is $5. In order to cashout, you need an active upgrade of 10%. If your active upgrade is 50% of your cashout, you get a 5% bonus. Upgrades are $5. Have seen this one around a long time, but thought it would turn scam. Appears to be genuine and I used to watch the A-Team, so I'll give it a shot.
I do have a couple of other contenders for when I get new e-gold, so stay tuned for those.



Paid Survey Program

No comments: