Tuesday, March 06, 2007

9PlanetNoSurf, Alert Pay, E-Gold, SurveySavvy

Well, I picked the wrong day to upgrade in 9PlanetNoSurf. Why, because a few hours later, John sent an update saying the site is in trouble. Another update said those who upgraded today, would be refunded in full. I hope so. This site certainly folded fast though, running for only 20 days. Big hype & then it died. Now I know why I don't usually jump on board a hyped up site. DSM, another example of a hyped up site. Luckily I stayed away from it. I prefer the sites which fly under the radar.

Anyways, my transfer from Alert Pay to E-gold was completed today. Took about 4 business days. It's a good, easy way to get money in and out of e-gold. There are fees, but the simplicity of the transfer makes up for them. The fees aren't too bad though. I think it's 4% to transfer to e-gold, not sure about going the other way.

Also received a check from SurveySavvy. It's not a bad survey site. I've been paid by them several times. No minimum cashout. I don't really receive too many surveys from them though.

I have a little extra e-gold at the moment, so I'm looking for a new site to joined. Stay tuned for my decision.

No comments: