Friday, February 02, 2007

Site-Seer, E-gold, Iwon, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Tried logging into SiteSeer just to do some free surfing & couldn't log in, went to the site forum & turns out they have closed, so good thing I didn't reupgrade. Latest update found here from Johnny says all 3 admins will be meeting today to discuss what to do.

Received a fake email from egold today to confirm my account. Never click on any email links, always go directly to the site and login. Better safe than sorry.

Iwon.com. Everyday they give away $10,000. When you visit you earn points towards entries into the daily drawing. You get a max of 100 credits. Credits are earned by clicking links or doing searches. You also get a free email address. There are also giveaways, a prize machine to spin, pick 7. I've been going there for years to read the news section. Prefer to search at google though. Several years I actually won the $10,000 daily drawing. It was really cool. Got a phone call. Was pretty skeptical it was for real, but they sent paperwork to fill out & get notarized. Sent it back & got a check for $10,000. At the end of the year they sent a tax form. I'd just built my house, so it came at a perfect time. I'm still amazed I won. Definitely a site worth checking out.



If you're into Harry Potter, pre-sale for the last installment, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7), has started. The book is available in standard or deluxe versions. Release date is scheduled for July 21, 2007.

No comments: