Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Random Downline, TrickleDownCash, The Ultimate Surf, Amazon, ICE

The forum part of the MyRandomDownline network is now open for posting. It's really nice. I like it. A lot of familiar names, comfortable atmosphere. Discovered a couple of new blogs to read, Agent725 and The Muckle Blog At Many A Mickle. I used up the rest of my egold to upgrade in My Random Downline, so we'll see how it does.

You can now find all updates for TrickleDownCash at the safelist forum, as admin would rather post there than send email updates. Personally I prefer the email updates as I just don't make the time to go to forums.

The Ultimate Surf is raising the min upgrade to $5 and adding a 3% fee for AlertPay upgrades. "No other upgrade will have any fees, and there will be no fees for withdrawals."

As you can tell by the Amazon banners, I am an Amazon affiliate. Checked my account last night & I've made $14 so far. Not much, but it's something. Better than surfs and it's legit. It's also a site I use quite frequently, good variety, reasonable prices and free shipping over $25.When signing up, you do have to supply a tax id. I don't mind here though, as I know it's not a scam. There are several payment options, Amazon gift certificate, direct deposit or check. The first 2 options require a minimum balance of $10, the last requires $100. Payments are now going to be done monthly too. You can create links to specific products, banners, search boxes, or an astore. They now let you download videos too. Pretty cool.

Just read this in Prevention magazine, if you have a cell phone, add a contact entry with a couple of emergency phone numbers and name the entry ICE, which stands for In Case of Emergency. Apparently medical responders will look for this entry when there is an emergency.

No comments: