Monday, January 22, 2007

VivaSurf.us, My Random Downline, 24DailyPro, Tech Tips

Payment received from VivaSurf.us over the weekend. I'm out of this one. I was going to go back in with a $3 upgrade using AlertPay. With admin fees that would have turned out to cost 3.78. When paid out & after fees, there was hardly any profit so it's not worth my time. There have been reports of larger upgrades not being paid, so watch out for this one if you are in it or thinking about going in.

My Random Downline should be launching either late this week or early next week, so keep an eye out for the announcement. If you're not in it yet, check it out. It is free to join. This is just one of 3 sites. There will also be a monitor site and forum where your banners will be rotated. The monitor site should be the most honest one out there as only members will be voting. No payoffs in order to get good votes. I look forward to checking it out.

Received an email 24DailyPro will be relaunching. This is definitely a site to avoid. Admin Will is a scammer. I didn't lose anything in the original 24DailyPro. I got out just in time, but a lot of people didn't. Then he opened a private surf. I think the min upgrade was around $50. That turned scam as well, so stay away from 24DailyPro and anything else Will is involved in.

In pursuit of making my fortune online, yeah right, well, it's worth a try, I have started another blog. I'm a software engineer, so this one will be focused on my programming adventures, such as useful programming info, cool computer gadgets and anything else computer related I might think of. Check it out here.

No comments: