Saturday, January 27, 2007

Site Enhancements, portfolio

Site Enhancements new site is up. It is now a profit sharing site, no daily ROI is available yet though. Gloria, the admin, is currently working on payouts to those not in profit. Gloria is an honest admin, so it might be worth a try. I don't have any egold at the moment though.

My sites are dwindling fast. I'm down to Profound Hits, which holds no hope of being paid. BigDaddySurf, payout here is probably slim. The Ultimate Surf, my only site with the possibilty of being paid soon, my upgrade expires the 30th. TrickleDownCash, which is switching servers, hopefully it goes smoothly. Surf7Daily, need $20 to cash out, so I won't be getting paid until next month, provided nothing goes wrong between now and then.
No word on what's happening with XLO, since Bob bought it. SlamDunkAdvertising, 2 pending payments, not much hope here. Surf2Prosperity has had a pending for months. I think Lee is doing selective payouts, so not much hope of getting mine. SiteSeer, I'm not sure if they are still paying. They have the 50/50 rule, so I'll need to upgrade in order to get any payments. Dimension Ads, not good news here either. BTW, head over to Dolphin's blog for the latest update on the WickedHits, EzSurf-n-Earn Sites.
Pretty bleak portfolio at the moment. Hopefully I can turn it around. Think I'm going to go over to GoBubble & see if I can earn some pocket gold doing some PTC's.

No comments: