Thursday, January 25, 2007

Site Enhancements, CowGirlSurf, Egold

Another one bites the dust. Yup, Site Enhancements is closing. Those not in profit will be refunded and the site may reopen as a profit sharing site. I was surprised, but the site has been running for nine months, so I guess it was time. I think I was about $1 away from being in profit, so I guess it's not a big loss. I did like the fast payments here though. Oh well.

Admin of DanishAmericanSurf is opening up another site: http://www.cowgirlsurf.info/?ref=3. It is modeled after XLO. It "is an instant pay site and all profits from it will go to pay old membbers back". I won't be joining. Watch out for those instant pay sites, especially this one if profits are going to pay old DAS members.

Egold now has an animated turing number field. I don't really care for it. It's a little strange.

No comments: