Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Random Downline, DanishAmericanSurf, Synovate

My Random Downline will be screening sites added to its database & will not add sites known to be scams or linked to serial scammers. I think this is a good move. I don't like seeing sites promoted which I know have stopped paying or are scams to begin with. I've gotten sucked into a few myself, so I'm glad to know the sites I see being promoted within the My Random Dowline network will be legit sites. Launch will be soon, so if you're not signed up yet, be sure to check it out.

Admin of DanishAmericanSurf is still around according to the latest update. Apparently site will be moving to http://www.danishamericansurf.info as the host of current domain has been receiving alot of complaints about the site & has refused to renew or transfer it. I received a pending from the Old DAS, but still have one pending from the new DAS. I'm not interested in rejoining. Never chase old money, just move on.

One of the survey sites I am in, Synovate Global Opinion Panel, will be awarding points for every survey completed which can be redeemed for cash starting February 5th. I get lots of survey invitations from this site, but never complete them since you only get a sweepstakes entry. Points for cash will be much better.

No comments: