Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Your absolute last chance to get The Referral Magnet is now. I haven't checked, but it may be over with by now. According to John at 9planet it's definitely worth buying.

Received payment from EzSurf-N-Earn today. This is definitely one of my top sites. Payments are always within 2 to 3 days. Smooth surfing & honest admin. Can't beat that. ROI is lower than most, 9% for 15 days, upgrades are $5, and payments occur when the upgrade expires. It is a manual surf.

Also received payment for a survey I completed from MyView, formerly SurveyDirect. I've been paid several times from them. Lately, I've been having trouble connecting to the actual survey once the initial questions have been answered. It may be my dial up connection, but I don't know.

Latest update from 12by12Daily says things are going very well. Referral commissions are being paid and a subject pull down menu has been added to the contact form. They are planning on holding a contest in which the winner will receive 5 new downline members. Now's the time to get in, if you're not already.

Time to go make a yogurt cake for my son. :)

No comments: