Monday, November 13, 2006

It looks like TheReferral Magnet has been a great success, as sales will end Tuesday, 14 November 2006 at 6pm CST (Central Standard Time). Get your copy now, if you haven't already.

MVPSurf would like members to make sure they vote after being paid. The site seems to be struggling a bit after being hacked. I like this admin. He appears very honest and has my full support.MVPSurf is a manual surf with returns of 10% after 15 days. After the hacking, this site reopened with a new script. My upgrade was
never carried over & I kept getting kicked out whenever I tried to look at the history or upgrade. I gave Michael some time to recover from the hacking & finally sent him an email about the upgrade & getting kicked out. He gave me a $15 upgrade (my upgrade was only $5) & he gave me tips on logging in. Michael has my full support. He is definitely one of the better admins.
The third installment of the dimension sites starts this Thursday, so keep an eye out if you're interested.

An update from AutoSurfTrust doesn't sound very encouraging. Returns for this month were 2.1%. Next month they will only be investing in their network of sites. AutoSurfTrust is a site which does the surfing for you. They invest your money into other surf sites, which members help vote on. The following month you get paid a percentage of what they made. Nice concept, but it doesn't appear to be working very well.

Let's keep an eye on this one: Beast Invest. The admin disappeared after the StormPay incident. He's now back & trying to get the site back in order. This is a very old site & the admin, Roger, seemed to be very trustworthy. His last update says he has lots of news on the way, so we'll see.

No comments: