Thursday, November 16, 2006

3rd Dimension Ads is now open for signups. This is the 3rd installment of the DimensionAds. This one is open for signups until November 18, 2006. Minimum upgrades are $3, maximum is $3000. Membership is limited to 750, so get in now.

Received another payment from EzSurf-N-Earn. This is a top notch site!

Signed up for a couple of downline builders. Check out my website, under downline builders for the list.
Not sure if these actually work, but they're worth a shot. The past few days, my website seems to be down quite a bit. I think the web host is doing server upgrades, but I'm not positive about that. Just keep trying, if the site is down. So far, it has been down no longer than an hour at a time.

By the way, FileZilla didn't work out as well as I thought it was going to. The download completed, but for some reason the file wasn't on the ftp site. I have no idea what happened. I ended up creating a lycos mail account & emailing the file there. Lycos mail is cool! Mailbox size is 3gb and there is no limit on email attachment sizes. Lycos seems to be doing a lot in order to compete with other sites, such as Yahoo. Besides great mail, you can create a website, blog or planet. Not sure what the planet is all about. Check it out.

Fiddled with getting source control program Subversion set up. Seemed to go well, after looking to the web for help. Subversion is supposedly an improved version of CVS. I've never used CVS, so I don't know. Subversion is open source and free for download.

No comments: