Thursday, April 12, 2007

Egold, 17SurfPro and Surf7Daily, The Ultimate Surf, Babblz

Egold was down this morning, causing payout problems for autosurf sites.
Admin of 17SurfPro and Surf7Daily is allowing members to compound until 8am tomorrow.

Update from The Ultimate Surf:

Hello All

Apologies for the lack of communication again. Situation still similar to how it was the other week. A little has has been returned to TUS and most of this has been paid out. I amde several alert payments last night and will hopefully make some egold payments tonight. I struggled big time yesterday to get into egold, but hopefully egold will be more accomodating for me today.

I am doing all I can. Once returns come back, some gets reinvested and most gets paid out. This is all I can do.

I am still here plodding along, hoping things will get better. Not going anywhere!

Regards

Nick (TUS)

Here's a site called Babblz which is similar to reddit or digg, but is for parenting information only. Cool. That fits my parenting blog. Will give it a try.



Guru Slayer - Causing Chaos. Extremely High Converting Product Paying 70% Commission. Grab Your Tools At Http://guruslayer.com/affiliatetools.htm.

No comments: