Saturday, April 14, 2007

10SitesDaily, Invest4Freedom, Amazon.com

Am currently waiting on payout from 10SitesDaily and Invest4Freedom.net.
Latest update at 10SitesDaily says payouts from the the 9th and fast tracks for the 13th have been completed, so should be getting mine in a few days.
Invest4Freedom.net appears to be a different story. No word from admin and admin has not been in mmg forum. Not looking good.

I joined another paid email site: Bluesky-emails. Here's the overview taken from the front page of the site:
FREE Membership.
Get Paid for Reading Your eMail.Paid for sign up earn more!
All Paid eMails are worth 0.7c,1c, 2c.
Low $2 Dollar Payout! via paypal
Payments Made Within 48 Hours!
We only accept members from countries in the list: Australia,Canada,United Kingdom,United States.
Promoter and Advertiser are also welcome !
Random Payouts (Top honest active member/promoter)!
1 Ref levels of commission ( 0% active request click to verify )
We don't accept the member using proxy or aol!
Level 1 - 15%

I mainly joined because of the low $2 payout. It takes a while to reach payout at some of these sites, so the lower the payout, the better.
Worthwhile autosurf sites are few and far between, so it's definitely time to start focusing my energy into other online money making areas. The problem is there is just so much information. I guess the key is to find one thing and just work on that. At the moment I'm leaning towards focusing mainly on paid blogging and my amazon astore. With Amazon's affiliate program, you can create your own store with any amazon products you want. At the moment, my store currently has all the baby/toddler books I've read, programming books, and all the stuff I ordered around Christmas time. I'm working on adding all of the baby/toddler items/toys I've bought for my son. It's cool, but you can't modify the html to add meta tags or google adsense, so that sucks. Sometime I may end up just creating a store from scratch, but that takes time.




Ultimate Wealth Package. New Sales Page - Now Converting 1:20 - Affiliates Must See

1 comment:

Roo said...

I'd reccomend exploring the potential of aStores. You can earn through an actuall astore shop front, which has it's dedicated url and link to this or drop it in a iFrame on a website, or work on building product links, banners and text links from blogs and such like!
Check out my
aStore Tutorial website
for a few ideas and pointers on how to make the most of your aStore!