Thursday, April 05, 2007

e2epay, WiredSurf, HyperVRE

Ok. Well apparently the e2epay banners I've been seeing were created by John at 9 Planet since e2epay doesn't have their own banners. Thanks to Yeepage for the info.
I haven't been keeping up on reading other blogs much lately. Too much going on with work.
Watch out for WiredSurf. I have heard they reopened. They scammed lots of people not too long ago and are back for more. Luckily I didn't join them.
CommandCorps admins are opening a new surf site, AdsOnCommand, 2% for 100 days. Their other sites will be phased out and replaced by this one. Not joining this one either. I got scammed on their HYIP site and still wonder why no mention has ever been made of it. Matt and Israel are touted as such great admins, well, not in my eyes. The hyip just disappeared into thin air while their surf sites kept going. Maybe I just imagined it, not.
Check out Paipal's blog for a free tool named HyperVRE he's using to create adsense arbitrage sites. Sounds interesting and will have to look into it.


Super Affiliate Marketer's Secret Weapon

No comments: