Tuesday, April 03, 2007

10SitesDaily, e2epay

10SitesDaily now accepts AlertPay and first payments begin April 5. "Just a reminder you can deposit after you have completed your daily surfing and still be credited for the deposit, since the cron runs at midnight."

The new payment processor e2epay has now launched. I don't know about this site. First, a few months back I posted that it may be a scam due to info I received in an email from the SiteEnhancements admin. Here's the post if interested.
Second, the banners they are using are exact copies of what I use for my sites.
The first banner I've seen them use is here at Yeepage's blog. Here's my banner for this blog I used when I was upgraded in MyRandomDownline. It's at the top on the left.
Ok.
Now go check out the second banner , e2epay is using that I saw at Winning Notes blog. Now look at my site banner on the page you just looked at which has my banner blog. Wow! They are the same design.
But you know what is strange? I created my banners at a free site called CoolText. My goal is to start earning money off the internet using as little of my own money as possible, so free banners for me, sure.
Ok. Now why is someone who is launching their own site, a payment processor no less, using free banners? The main reason someone opens up a site is to make money. Banners are a key piece in promoting a site. A reputable admin is going to put a lot of thought into their banners. I know I did, but I didn't want to pay for mine. I just have a blog though, not a payment processor. I'm not dealing with other people's money. I seriously doubt MrsVee is using banners she found free on the internet for her new matrix, so why is this new payment processor using free banners? My advice, stay away from e2epay.

2 comments:

yeepage said...

ice princess- could you contact me at yeepage37@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

More banner generators on www.CustomSignGenerator.com (other image generators too).