Thursday, January 18, 2007

Profound Hits, My Random Downline, Treasure Trooper

According to the latest post in the members area of Profound Hits, chances of getting paid are pretty slim. Robert is going to try to keep making payments, but it will be difficult. You can either keep surfing in the hopes you might get some sort of payment or just delete your account. The site is closed anyways, so I guess I'm just going to keep surfing until my upgrade expires.




Don't forget to check out MyRandomDownline if you haven't already. Apparently a good variety of sites have been submitted. I'm anxious for it to get up and running, just to fully see how it's going to work. $6 a month, so it's worth a try.




Boy, there's really a lot to Treasure Trooper. There's cash back shopping, paid to signup offers(415 at the moment, and many are free), a trading hut where you can get free referrals, Amazon gift certificate, I forget what else. It's free to sign up. Payments are once a month but you need at least $20 in your account in order to be paid. If you sign up, don't forget to check out the forum to get the full scoop on the paid to sign up offers.

No comments: