Friday, June 22, 2007

Squidoo

I've been busy working on my squidoo lens. I created a money making lens back in March and haven't done anything with it since. I checked it out yesterday and saw I made 40 cents. I know, that's nothing, but I made 40 cents doing nothing, so maybe if I do something, I'll make even more. I made a lens for my soap opera blog, now I just have to make one each for my parenting blog and tech tips blog. So far my lenses are pretty basic. I'll add more content once I get them up and running.
Squidoo is kind of cool. Each lens has google adsense and you can add products from different stores such as Amazon in order to make money. Apparently search engines love Squidoo lenses too, so Squidoo may be a good way to promote products and other sites.








Adsense Whizz Kid. Converting All The Way To The Bank At 1:12 - $33.50 Per Sale - Easy Affiliate Money

No comments: