Friday, May 11, 2007

Blogitive, 17SurfPro

Another payment received from Blogitive.

The latest from 17SurfPro:

Hi Everyone!


It's now 5 months since I acquired 17SurfPro and despite a few small bugs during the past week or so, I am pleased to report that everything is going well. The 'bugs' resulting from a recent security upgrade have been fixed and we should be back to normal service today with payments for expired upgrades being made within 24-36 hours, usually sooner during weekdays.


Please check your accounts and if you think you have any payments outstanding for expired upgrades made before (and including) 23 April let me know.


When I acquired 17SurfPro I said that I would let the program settle down before making any changes and currently I see no reasons to make any further changes apart from those already made (the addition of AlertPay, for example) and the following two modifications which have made today:


The maximum number of upgrade units is increased to 300 ($3,000). This is the result of requests from a few members who have reached the maximum.


The account inactivity period is reduced from 30 days to 17 days. This means that free members who do not login for 17 days have their accounts deleted. This will help keep the database free of redundant accounts.


Thanks for your continued support!


Best regards
Bob Peters
http://17SurfPro.com



Adsense Whizz Kid. Converting All The Way To The Bank At 1:12 - $33.50 Per Sale - Easy Affiliate Money

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just came across your blog in another link exchange partner. Have added you to my blogroll. Hope I can be on yours too. By the way, great job with the blog so far.

Ice Princess said...

Thanks for the add. I've added you to my blogroll too.:)