Thursday, May 17, 2007

Blogging payments

Nothing new other than received a couple payments from Blogitive, which seems to be working out pretty well. Payments are weekly into PayPal. Nice.
Need to look into Blogsvertise though. I did one offer which was approved, but haven't received any other offers. Not sure why. I do need to add a profile pic. Maybe that has something to do with it.






Adsense Whizz Kid. Converting All The Way To The Bank At 1:12 - $33.50 Per Sale - Easy Affiliate Money

4 comments:

yeepage said...

i had same problem to start with, i did my first post then little quiet then around a week later they came in,now i got 4- 5 tasks waiting for me

Hyip Guy said...

I face the same problem with Blogvertise. Got one task a month or so ago, written a nice post, got approved and got paid.

Then, the task never came. Not anymore.

p/s :- You got a nice blog here. I am trying to increase my PR. Would you like to exchange links? Err... and sorry for barging in uninvited. I was sor of blog hopping :)

Ice Princess said...

Hi Yeepage,
Glad your blogging is going well. Hopefully mine picks up soon.



Hi HYIP Guy,
Glad I'm not the only one still waiting for tasks.
Yes, we can exchange links. You have a nice blog too.

Anonymous said...

Just to add that I have the same problem with Blogsvertise too but I am now contented with Blogitive and PayPerPost. They provide more than enough offers for me to be selective on...

By the way ice princess, thanks for the link back.