Monday, March 12, 2007

TopGunTraffic, 9PlanetNoSurf, SurfWarrior, PrudenceSurf

Long update from TopGunTraffic. Gist of which is they are having problems and are changing terms:
·10% daily for 13 days with 4% referral commission.
·The cost of each unit is $5 and can be paid via E-gold.
·All free members are required to upgrade within 5 days of joining to avoid account cancellation.
·All members will be refunded in the order they always have upgraded in.

Received a $3.89 refund from 9PlanetNoSurf for my $10 upgrade I bought hours before the announcement came that the site was folding. Will keep comments to myself on this one.


Here's the latest update from SurfWarrior:

Some payments have been processed. I'm doing my best folks... I may be able to get DSM funds to egold, but I still need more active members to get the momentum up and running again. SurfWarrior now has 620 members. I urge every single member to please upgrade with at least $25. If every member does that, I will be able to catch up with payments instantly and it would be as though SurfWarrior just started from the beginning....
C'mmon guys....

Michael


Let's hope he can get his 6K back and turn things around.

Sites seem to just keep falling. While surfing today I noticed PrudenceSurf is closing. That was one I had looked at, but went with 17SurfPro instead. Good thing.

No comments: