Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Surf Warrior, DanishAmericanSurf, MrTenPercent, Squidoo

SurfWarrior is still waiting for DSM refund. Here's the latest:

I am still waiting for DSM's refund. Even if I receive those funds that does not solve the fact that we are so behind on payments. Out of 625 members only 90 are currently upgraded! That's terrible!!
My $25 suggestion was reasonable and could have brought us out of this situation with everyone getting paid but out of 625 members less then 10 members acknowledged it. Unlike other admins who lead their members in circles, I'm telling it straight to all of you.
I will not lie to any of you. I have been paying out smaller upgrades due to the amounts coming in. By doing so I can pay off more members as compared to 1 or 2 members with high upgrades.
I will wait for DSM refunds and decide what plan of action to take next.

Michael

I'm holding off on reupgrading here until Michael is refunded to see what he decides to do.


DanishAmericanSurf admin is still planning on paying, but is now considering returning cashout requests to accounts and letting members compound until she gets accounts straightened out.
She is also promoting MrsVees Matrix. Here's the forum thread admin has started on the topic: http://z14.invisionfree.com/DASKierkegaardForum


MrTenPercent appears to be doing very well.
"Over the last 3 months our Alexa ranking has shot from over 2 million to 562,000 http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&range=3m&size=medium&compare_sites=&url=mrtenpercent.com/#top"
That's good news. At least one site is doing well, amidst all the site foldings lately.

Squidoo lens: another way to promote your site. Basically, for a blog, you create a lens and add a link to your rss feed. Every time you update your blog, your lens will automatically be updated. You can join groups and search other lens's. I've just started looking into it, but apparently you can also earn money. Every lens has google adsense ads and you can add amazon product links from which you earn a percentage. Payments are made to your paypal account. You also earn by getting referrals:

Refer a friend to be a Squidoo lensmaster. When your friend's lens earns its first $15, you AND your friend will each get $5, free! Just fill out the form below.

Yup, Squidoo is free, so it's worth a shot. Lots of good lens's here with good info on making money online too.
Here's my Squidoo lens for my extra cash site and blog. It's not quite finished yet though.
I'll also be adding a lens for each of my other blogs when I get the chance.

Also check out Surf Bloodhound's blog for tornado pics. He lives in the town which was hit so hard by the tornado. Fortunately, him and his family are ok.


LegitOnlineJobs

No comments: