Friday, February 16, 2007

Martin, 12by12Daily, The Ultimate Surf, 9PlanetNoSurf, Peter Pan

Got a strange message, from Martin of the old 12by12daily forum. Long message, gist of which is he put together a forum to reunite old members of the 12by12daily forum. Also sent a link to his online moneymaking opportunity site. I think that was why he sent the email in the first place. He's building his downline using members of the old forum. I might sign up, just to see what he has to offer.

The Ultimate Surf is still behind in payments. Nick is still optimistic it is just a delay.

9PlanetNoSurf is doing extremely well. If you're looking for a reliable site. This one is it.

If you like to eat peanut butter, as I do, better check your cupboards. If you have Peter Pan with a number on the lid starting with 2111, save the lid, toss the jar. It may be contaminated with salmonella. I just bought a jar about 2 weeks ago. Opened it maybe a week ago. Last Sunday, I had stomach problems but just thought it was a stomach bug. Wednesday night I woke up with severe stomach pains. I ended up vomiting. The next day I read about the Peter Pan recall. Every night I eat a cracker with pickled garlic & peanut butter. I can't say for sure my jar of peanut butter was contaminated, but the lid number did start with 2111. I don't usually have stomach problems either. Just a bit of a coincidence. Needless to say, I'm not eating anymore. Here's a link to the press release.


BetterTextAds.com

No comments: