Wednesday, February 14, 2007

9PlanetNoSurf, YouGov, My View

Big news of the day, besides the 3 ft+ of snow we are getting today, is 9PlanetNoSurf has officially launched. Good site, good admin. Probably the most trustworthy site to get into at the moment. Apparently site is off to a great start, which is not surprising. Oh, if I only had some e-gold.

Just joined a new survey site:
YouGov on the recommendation of Many A Mickle site. Automatic $2 on signup, payment when balance is $50. Surveys are short, around 10 minutes. We'll give it a shot & see. Strange I couldn't find a referral link in my account area though.
Surveys can be a pain in the butt, but I have made some extra money doing them. One time I tested baby lotion for Johnson & Johnson and was paid $10. Another product I tested, I was paid $50. Not sure how I got on those lists. I like MyView though. Quite frequently they send out magazine surveys which take about 15 minutes & you get $1. They pay directly into your paypal account. Not much I know, but it's something.


No comments: