Wednesday, January 03, 2007

XLO, BlueHeavenMails, Fairpatton, Surf2Prosperity

Well, the big news for today is XLO is closing for the month of January so Andy can focus on his hyip, which is closing. He's calling this putting the site into "holiday mode". XLO has been running for over a year and Andy has developed a reputation as being a good, honest admin. He didn't just disappear like Dave Cannard or Bo Anderson, so I guess the only thing to do is wait & see what happens at the end of January before passing judgement.

At least Andy is not like the admin of BlueHeavenMails. This was a site doing really good and was on my list of possible sites to upgrade in. All of a sudden the site disappeared. According to Jude's NoBS blog members received a taunting, catch me if you can email. Read it here. People like that, I honestly don't know how they can sleep at night.

Surf Bloodhound has a good post about John at Fairpatton and Lee at Surf2Prosperity. When I first started surfing, I turned to Fairpatton for info. Alot of sites I joined on his recommendation, most of those sites turned scam or closed. He highly recommends Surf2Prosperity. I have about $40 pending, alot for me. It's been pending for months and months. I don't really have much hope I'll ever get it. I've tried contacting Lee through the site, but no answer and I haven't dug around to find an email address. Why does John keep promoting Surf2Prosperity, a non paying site, except for maybe a few select members? Surf Bloodhound thinks John and Lee are the same person. It's a possibility. I suggest staying away from both of them.

Leo of Drunkonlife will be having a prelaunch sometime next week for some sort of site he has put together. He's not saying what it is other than it's not a surf/hyip site. It will have an affiliate program, so stay tuned for his announcement.

John at 9planet is also considering putting together a ponzi hyip. I may get in on that one for a round or two if he decides to launch it.

No comments: