Thursday, January 04, 2007

BigDaddySurf, TrafficSwarm, ProjectPayday, InboxDollars, EzSurf-n-Earn, TrickleDownCash

BigDaddySurf is changing terms to 2% for 80 days. If you have a pending payment, for the month of January, you can send Nate a contact request to move the pending payment to your cash balance, which you can then use to purchase a new upgrade. I've had a pending for a while, so that's what I'm going to do. I give Nate a lot of credit. He's hanging in there & trying to make things work. He's not closing up shop & running.

I'm a member of TrafficSwarm, so I receive advertising emails, which I usually delete without reading. Well, got one today & for some reason I decided to read it. Actually was quite useful. Check out this site if interested. It does have an affiliate program, but I need to get a tax ID other than my SSN. When you sign up, you do have to sign up for an offer. The one I signed up for was around $3. Supposedly you will be refunded, if you send in a contact. Read the fine print though, you may need to cancel after a certain number of days. If you don't, you will be billed monthly. This site had some useful info on how to make money online, outside of the scam autosurfs/hyip. Part of what they talk about, I've used Inbox Dollars to do. It did work and they did pay me. I probably made a couple hundred doing it last year. Anyway, this site has lots of good ideas and info.

EzSurf-N-Earn will be giving all members 1500 free credits. They are also going to start posting updates using the sites news link rather than sending emails.

TrickleDownCash has a birthday club, which I joined. My bday is coming up. Today I received an email for 1000 free banner impressions as my bday gift. Cool.:)

No comments: