Saturday, December 30, 2006

VivaSurf.us, SolidTrust

First payment received from VivaSurf.us. Very fast too. This is a site which is coming back from the dead. Payments are being made on old pendings and new pendings. 14% for 10 days, $1 per upgrade, no 50/50 rule. There is a 4% fee on cashouts though. I'll probably stick with this one for another cycle or two.

January 1st is Surn n Earn day at Solid Trust. The admin, Marc & Stella, invest funds in the stock market, so it's funded with real money, rather than being a ponzi. However returns per month are low. They expect this month to be around 10%. It's a real opportunity if you are willing to take it slow. It's certainly going to be a while before I earn my $5 back.

Still haven't decided on which new site to join. I'm still doing some research. I'll make my decision sometime this week.

No comments: