Thursday, December 28, 2006

EzSurf-n-Earn, Instant Buzz, The List Machine

Received last pending payment from old EzSurf-n-Earn. I'm contemplating upgrading in the new EzSurf-N-Earn. I'm not too thrilled with the 50/50 rule it has, so I'm probably going to pass on it.

Apparently BlueHeavenMails has turned out to be a scam. I'm looking for a new site & this is one I was considering. I tried to signup today, but the site is gone. Paipal just sent an email confirming why it is gone. That's why I'm so leary of joining new sites. You never know when it's going to just disappear, even if it's been paying for a while.

If you're looking for a way to increase your traffic, try this site: Instant Buzz. It's a toolbar you install in your browser. So far it only works with Internet Explorer and Firefox. Once installed, click on the toolbar & create an account. Your ad will be displayed on other people's instant buzz toolbar while you look at other people's ads. Seems ok so far. It's worth a try.

Here's another way to build a list. Step 1: Sign up here and promote your link using Instant Buzz for a week or so. Stay tuned for Step 2.

No comments: