Friday, December 22, 2006

Soap Opera Blog, DanishAmericanSurf, TrickleDownCash

In case anyone actually reads this and you are a soap opera fan, I've set up a soap opera blog here. I'm a huge soap fan, been watching ever since I can remember. General Hospital is my favorite, but I also watch Days of Our Lives and One Life to Live. Since I got SoapNet, I've also been sucked into All My Children and The Young and the Restless. Those two I keep up on, but don't watch faithfully.

By the way my soap blog uses the new blogger. I like it. More templates & a gui for arranging elements. Not sure if it's as easy to edit the html directly. I tried to add a link to the layout, but I ended up using the gui as I kept getting an error.

DanishAmericanSurf has a refund list on the members page showing what is owed & what has been paid for the old DAS. Yup, I received a partial payment from Old DAS. Very surprising.

Admin of TrickleDownCash will have limited availability until Jan 2. Miriam is taking time off for the holidays.

No comments: