Thursday, December 21, 2006

Amazon, Tracfone, Net10, SlamDunkAdvertising, SiteEnhancements

I am now an Amazon affiliate. Cool. Am in the process of building a mini store of products I have purchased from Amazon & will be writing a review of each product. Amazon is definitely my favorite store on the internet. Here's the link to my store and the link to my page of reviews.

Figure out something you like to do, and find a way to make money off of it.

I went with a tracfone for my mother for Christmas. Now to figure out how to activate it. Tracfone & Net10 must both be pretty popular as both sites are down due to high traffic & maintenance.
Net10 Between the two, Net10 appears to be the better deal, but I don't expect my mother to use the phone that much, so I went with Tracfone. They have a really good camera phone deal going on.

Update from SlamDunkAdvertising says cash reserves are starting to pick up. I have two pendings, so I hope so. Robert is a good admin & I'm sure he will get things back in order. The closing of DadnDaves & 12by12daily did not affect him much as he didn't have much invested with them. Site Enhancements also didn't lose much.

No comments: